Are you moving to or from the state of Iowa? If so, Cobalt has you covered. In addition to offering easy car transport options from Des Moines, Cobalt Auto Services can also get you a fast shipping quote from anywhere else in the state (to or from).
Hopefully your automotive transport experiences have gone well in the past. However, if you are looking for a great shipping company that offers top notch customer service along with good rates and personalized service you should call us toll free at 855-242-8090.
If you are going to be shipping your vehicle to Iowa in the near future, you should take care of some common points ahead of time to save yourself time and trouble:
- Inspect your car before you ship it. You should be aware of any issues that the car has, cosmetically speaking. Are there scratches in the paint? Dings or dents on the body? How about underneath your vehicle or on the roof? Your car will be inspected prior to shipment, so you should take a look first so that you know what condition it really is in.
- Take care of any minor repairs now. Think about it – how annoying would it be to have your car arrive with a flat tire due to not fixing a leak? How about no windshield wiper fluid during a long drive? Bad windshield wipers during a downpour? Getting this type of thing done early will let you take care of more important things once your vehicle arrives.
If the video above is not rendered, view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2l2MOrLDY
Moving to or from Iowa doesn’t have to be difficult, and moving your car, truck, or motorcycle should be no different. Here are some great tips for general moving that can really help you:
- See moving as an opportunity to organize and purge. Make “donate,” “pitch,” and “sell” piles in each room for belongings you no longer want or need.
- Arrange for a charity to come pick up items you plan to donate at the end of your packing schedule.
- Paper is heavy and there is no need to move junk mail or outdated documents. Shred paper with personal information and send it all to the recycling bin.
- Packing can become a trip down memory lane. Resist the temptation and get items packed rather than reminiscing. You’ll have plenty of time to go back and leisurely sift through your belongings after the move.
- Create a moving binder with plastic sleeves for all your important moving information. It will be your go-to guide on moving day.
- There is no need to pack a can of beans that expired two years ago. Throw out expired pantry items that are past their prime.
These tips from GoodHousekeeping.com can save you time and money. Getting rid of outdated items is a great cash saver that will not only reduce your moving costs but help shorten the amount of time you need to unpack and get started.